Displacement Prevention Partnership

If your home needs accessibility modifications to allow you to live there safely because you are permanently physically disabled but your area is not served by an organization offering the Urgent Repair Program, you may be eligible to receive help from the Displacement Prevention Partnership (DPP). The North Carolina Housing Finance Agency provides funding for necessary home modifications through local offices of the Independent Living Rehabilitation Program, which is part of the North Carolina Department of Health and Human Services.

Find a local Independent Living Rehabilitation office.